we will be making a "Fry box" that I cut using my new CTMH Art Philosphy Cricut cartridge. It will hold small candy bars. The small Thanks was made using the Pair a phrase stamp set that is this month's special.
September club is hosted by Janna. Unfortunately, Janna is moving to St. George so this might be our last chance to see her.
Happy September! As always, a new month comes with new stamps and specials and this post will explain them to you so you can plan your CTMH purchases around them this month.
You can click on any photo in this post to see it larger and in more detail.
1. Did you know that September is National Stamping Month?Of course Close To My Heart wanted to celebrate with something special, so they created their very first DOUBLE stamp set that you can earn for FREE this month. The stamp set is two "D" size stamp sets (a "double D" if you will) put together in one envelope, called "Pair-a-Phrase". It's full of fun designs and sentiments for almost any occasion. During the monthofSeptember, if you spend $75 (before shipping and tax), this stamp set is yours for FREE! FREE I tell you. That's MUCH less than you would pay a plastic surgeon for a DOUBLE D, and so much less painful. Oh, heavens! I crack myself up!
The cards you see are cards made using the "Pair-a-Phrase" set (supply list at the end of this post). I've also included a close up of one of the cards and a photo of the entire set for your viewing pleasure.
2. SeptemberStampof the Month: I think this set is full of creative possibilities and full functionality for every day needs. It's great for cards, invitations, tags, and MORE! It's called "Limited Edition", which I find a bit funny because to me, the possibilities with this set are UNLIMITED.
You can purchase this set during the monthofSeptember only in one of two ways:
Spend $50 (before shipping and tax) and get it for only $5
Purchase it for $17.95
This card was made using "Limited Edition" and the new Sonoma papers. The supply list is at the end of this post.
To order either or both of these stamp sets, give me a call (435) 833-0800
If your order totals $50 (before shipping and tax), you will qualify for the Stampof the Month at $5. If your order totals $75, you qualify for the Pair-a-Phrase" stamp set FREE and the "Limited Edition" stamp set for $5.
Close to My Heart has taken it to a whole new level! We are the first to come out with a Cricut Cartridge that pairs with clear acrylic stamps and dimensional chipboard. Simply plug the cartridge into your Cricut®* Personal Electronic Cutter machine and you’re ready to cut any of the 700 shapes, ranging from elegant rosettes and lace to trendy gift boxes and banners! You’ll also receive three stamp sets as well as three sets of 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the cartridge. On top of that, numerous My Acrylix stamp sets in our new Idea Book pair wonderfully with images on the Cricut® cartridge. They made it SOOO easy…if you look closely at the sets you’ll see that they’ve put lines around the images that coordinate and marked the size setting right on the acetate sheet.
There are several ways to get your Cricut bundle:
1. It will be available to all customers beginning August 1st for $99. I'm now accepting pre-order, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You order will qualify for a FREE copy of the new Idea Book sent out right away. That way you'll be able to add additional new items for your order and qualify for Hostess Rewards (at just $150 you'll receive $25 in rewards).
2. Host a Party! Get it for 50% off when your party reaches $250 or more, plus $40 in Hostess Rewards. Your party can even be online if you'd prefer. Email me at email@example.com to schedule your event!
You can view a video about the cricut cartridge here http://youtu.be/OdUV0y4RFDI
The following are direct words from Jeanette Lynton, CEO of Close To My Heart:
"We've all been reeling with the images of tragedy and devastation in Japan. If you're looking for an easy, real, practical way to help relief efforts, then I invite you to contact your Close To My Heart Consultant!
Typically, our A-sized sets retail for $7.95/$8.95 CAN, but the "Hope for Japan" set will be available through April 30 for just $5--and Close To My Heart will be donating 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross to benefit relief efforts in Japan.
If we all do a little, together we can do a lot. Let's show our support and together, provide real HOPE for Japan!"
Let me know if you would like to place an order. :)
1. Inspirations Brochure: Close To My Heart has put out a gorgeous brochure for the month of January called Inspirations. It is full of beautiful papers, stamps and accessories that will take your breath away. AND, on top of that there are several specials that are good during the life of this brochure (Jan 1-31, 2011).
Buy the Wings Workshop on the Go Kit (pages 2-3 of brochure, see photo above for some of the workshop projects) and get special pricing on the stamp sets shown in the brochure.
Get the January Stamp of the Month for less than ever before (see #2 below).
2. January Stamp of the Month: I am in stinkin' love with this set. The actual size of the stamp carrier sheet is 6" x 6", so that gives you a good idea about the size of the stamps. Getting this set FREE is even EASIER than ever before. This month, and this month only, if you purchase the Wings Workshop on the Go (see page 2-3 of the Inspirations brochure), and 4 other items from the Inspirations brochure, you get the Stamp of the Month FREE. I've figured it out: you can get it with a purchase as little as $52.75 (before shipping and tax). Are you flippin' kiddin' me? NOPE! It's for real: a $22.95 set FREE with a $52.75 purchase.
January's club will be Tuesday January 11th. Rachel is our hostess. We are going to make the following projects. All of the stamp sets are in the NEW catalog. You will have an opportunity to order items out of the new catalog at a discounted rate in January only!
I am a Legal Assistant full time and also a Close To My Heart Consultant. Todd and I were married December 1, 2001, in the Salt Lake Temple. I am lucky to have married my best friend. We are proud parents to Zeke and Bella our two boxers. We live in Stansbury Park, Utah and love it.